Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mega-Merry Christmas

While the designs featured tiny inchies and twinchies ... the Christmas spirit was Mega-Merry.  We loved all of your creating Merry LITTLE creations.

Here are a few that particularly caught our eye:

Sue of random. on purpose. 
created an amazing background covered with the 24 days of December inchies ... what a clever way to use those numbers to create an awesome holiday design.



turned her scalloped glittery inchies into the perfect palette to feature those fabulous wooden embellishments that I find myself hoarding (click over to her blog to see a second version).




use the perfect larger image to turn into an faux tile inchie mosaic ... her coloring is fantastic and the tiny tag sentiment is such a great *little* touch.

If you haven't yet, please click on over to the Inchie Gallery and leave a little Jingle Belles love.

We'll be back at midnight with the next prompt to get those creative Christmas juices flowing.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

wow! I got a shout out! Thanks so much :-) There were so many awesome cards this time around for inspiration that I think I could have made more. Can't wait for tomorrow's prompt!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking my card! I see some great ideas from the other ladies that I can use for future christmas cards!
Liselot