Friday, March 7, 2014

Sketch-ing Through the Snow

We're still having a ball with Stephanie's sketch, let's take another look at that beauty, shall we?


Here are the cards we made from it this week:


Stephanie says, "This week I started with my larger panel as the focal image ... a digital image from Christmas in Mulberry Wood. Given the proportions of my elements, it worked better to flip the sketch to a horizontal configuration ... I love a sketch that's flexible like that."


Lauren's Other Card

Lauren says, "I love a flexible sketch, too, and this one REALLY is! As you can see (at least, I hope you can!) I rotated it 90 degrees counter-clockwise and moved my Santa element (which is standing in for the circle) to the other side. My design was inspired by this beautiful older layout of Marcy Penner's. It took me *TWO* tries to get it right, and the other (unsuccessful) version is also posted on my blog today, if you want to see it!"

Do scroll down to see the gorgeous readers' gallery and link up your own beautiful sketch card! ♥

No comments: