Friday, January 23, 2015

Carol of the NEW

We're still celebrating and showing off our latest and greatest supplies with holiday style, and there's still plenty of time ('til Wednesday evening, January 28th, to be precise!) for you to join us!  Here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "I saw this kitty trio image at the Graphics Fairy, and I knew it had to be a Christmas card.  I added my new Paper Smooches Hat Die Cut, new 'Tis the Season stamp by Julie Ebersole, and new Gina K. Designs Red Velvet Cardstock.  I used my Spetrum Noir markers to add a little color to their eyes."



Lauren says, "I love to combine older items with my brand new goodies, so I've got a real mix this time: the Crate Paper glitter snowflake, My Mind's Eye pearl brad, Basic Grey snowflake border sticker, SRM "Fancy Christmas Sentiment", and Best Creations silver glitter paper are all new; the rest of this card is stashy goodness, and the background panel is actually two scraps that are different patterns of the same soft shade of blue; the seam is just under the snowflake border! My favorite part is not a supply, but a new technique I'm loving right now: to sketch some swirls very lightly with a pencil before outlining in white thread with my sewing machine. I used the current sketch at Cardabilities (#115) for my layout."

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet!

Electra said...

Happy New Year Belles! Your samples are amazing! AND I love the new blog header!

BrendaB said...

LOL! Love that cute kitty card! And the snowflake card is just gorgeous!