Friday, January 9, 2015

Wrap it Up!

We're still using-up those gift tags and bits of wrapping paper for our No Time Like the Presents prompt this week.  So before you put it all away, make a card (or a few cards) to get your 2015 holiday card making off to a running start.

Here's what we created this week:


Lauren's Other Card

Lauren says, "I mentioned last week I had a bit of the "baubles" paper leftover, and as you can see, I wasn't kidding! I didn't buy that particular paper JUST because it had those gorgeous ornaments in a perfect size for fussy-cutting, but it's a nice fringe benefit, right? I used the rather magnificent sketch from the Fusion Anniversary Challenge to guide my layout. The sticker strip sentiment comes from SRM's awesome and most useful holiday collection, a very generous selection of which Stephanie and I were lucky enough to win in one of their Instagram challenges, for which we thank them very much!"



Stephanie says, "My card background is tissue paper that I saved from a Papaya! Arts gift I received over a year ago ... I figured it was time to find it a home on a holiday card.  I adhered the tissue paper to white cardstock using a glue stick (and embracing the wrinkles because I love the linen-like look).  Next I added lots of glittery snowflake stickers, a wrap of Raspberry Fizz Ribbon, and a sticker sentiment ... I love my non-traditional holiday design."


Remember, you have until 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, January 14th to link-up ... and the Keyword for galleries or Flickr is JB:15:01.  

And, because we're crazy like that, we'll throw in a little prize package for one lucky participant to celebrate Jingle Belles 2015.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards, girls! The only presents I was wrapping this year were for grandkids, and the ones I received were in boxes, so all of my available wrappings are on the whimsical side. Fun, but not really conducive to "pretty"... Go, me! I've made a card both weeks this year! Here's hoping I can keep it up... :)

Bananastamper said...

I continue to feel so inspired by your beautiful creations and this FUN and fabulous prompt! Thank you!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I hope 2015 is your most creative year ever :)

Lisa said...

Absolutely wonderful and enough to get me moving which is saying something! So glad to have you both back. Looking forward to a wonderfully jingling year ahead