Friday, June 12, 2015

Claus and Effect

We're loving all your beautiful cards for Marianne's fun "Shake it, Santa Baby" prompt! Why not scroll down to see the reader's gallery and then link up your own card that features The Big Guy or rocks the holiday shaker card design?! Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Marianne says, "This week I just had to make a shaker card featuring this cute digital Santa babe (Winter Wryn) by Tiddly Inks. I coloured the image using coloured pencils and created my shaker using stitched dies, some patterned paper from my favourite Christmas paper pad, silver beads, sequins, a sheet of acetate and a double layer of foam tape. I applied a few tiny dots of multi-medium matte using a piercing tool and dropped some of the pierced interiors of the sequins (that were included with my Studio Calico sequins) and a few beads onto those for a little added interest."


Lauren says, "I decided to focus on the man in the red suit this week, using a bunch of cuuuuute ready made embellishments and the rather wonderful sketch from Fusion Card Challenge."


Stephanie says, "This week I combined Santa with a Snowman, a Jingle Bell and some Peppermint Washi Tape using a sketch from STAMPlorations."

Remember, you have until 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, June 17th to link-up your card.

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all so fun!

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

Wonderful cards !
Best regards, Synnöve