Friday, May 27, 2016

The Blues Remain Banished...

...and you still have nearly an entire week to join our Blues-free fun! Just make a holiday card (or two... or three?!) and link them up at the post right beneath this one! Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:



Lauren says, "I've used a lot of neutral tones, much like last week's card, but that's just sort of a coincidence, they weren't made at the same time or anything. This time I based my colors around that beautiful vintage illustration from Pion Design-- their holiday paper lines all have a 12x12" sheet with smaller images and sentiments that can be cut apart and used on cards, which I think is a BRILLIANT idea! This week's Sketch Saturday sketch (#413) was also very helpful in terms of where I placed each element!"


Stephanie's Other Card

Stephanie says, "I found a some holiday gift tags in my stash, and decided to build a card around this velvet Santa.  This simple design mats it on a piece of Puffs with Lotion & Vicks tissue box (the inside is a fabulous shiny silver) and adds a Hero Arts sentiment ... fun and mailable."
Stephanie says, "lalala"

Remember, you have until Wednesday to Link-up and join our fun.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I always love when you two are thinking along the same lines, like last week, but this week shows that you do have vey individual styles. I had better putt my crafty Christmas cap on this weekend.