Friday, June 10, 2016

He Began to Dance Around

We're still celebrating Frosty the Snowman this week ... making holiday cards featuring snowmen (or pre-snowmen aka snowfall or snowflakes).

Here's what we created:


Lauren says, "Yes, I've gone with snowflakes again this week, or if you prefer, think of them as Frosty's baby pictures, lol. This time I embossed Tim Holtz's snowflake e/f on kraft cardstock, and sponged the flakes with a little gesso for a nice soft effect. I added some embellies--including gems of course; then matted and stitched and called it a (snow)day!"
 

Stephanie says, "I love this little Snow Dude from Paper Smooches.  I paper pieced his scarf and hat in teal and minty blue and die cut his body in black for a bit more pop.  I added snowflakes and a little birdie friend to finish the design."

Remember you have until Wednesday to have some snowman fun with us ... link-up here.

No comments: