Friday, November 24, 2017

Baby it's GOLD (or SILVER or COPPER) Outside

Our final prompt for 2017 at Jingle Belles we're featuring all of those precious metals ... making a card that focuses on metallics - GOLD, SILVER, COPPER or any other Metal you might have in your stash.

Here's how we got our *shine* on this week:



Stephanie says, "My card features an almost-discarded piece of inky paper (see the before picture on my blog) that was transformed with silver glitter paste and a polka dot stencil together with Silver Metallic Shelf Paper that I found at the hardware store (always keep your eyes peeled for potential crafting supplies).  It's so easy to work with, and it really SHINES."


Lauren says, "I've gone for the gold this week; or rather the golds, plural, since there are five different metallics on my card! A fact I was very excited about, until I tried to get a decent photograph. So please excuse the funky angle of my pic, but honestly, life's too short you guys! My card combines glossy metallic patterned paper, storebought glitter cardstock, some awesome Eyelet Outlet Glitter Tape and even a couple of gold on gold giftwraps that I saved from last year's presents; because there's no such thing as too much sparkle on holiday cards, am I right?!"


Link your creations here by Wednesday, December 6th at 6pm (EST). Codeword for galleries and Flickr is JB:17:24.

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Creations they are super, Hazelxx

Deb said...

Perfect way to end the year, fabulous DT projects as always from the Jingle Belles! Deb xo

Mimi said...

I am stoked that I got to play over here! I check in on your challenge every other Friday, but have not done any Xmas stuff that fit your themes at the right time! Until now! Hi! Happy to be here!

Sybrina K said...

Add another card to the Christmas card box! Thanks for another great year of inspirational challenges. Happy Holidays!

Darnell said...

Great challenge idea and I love your cards - and your reminder cards! Glad I made it in time! Hugs, Darnell

Lorraine said...

Great samples both weeks and such a nice selection of entrants! Merry Christmas!