Friday, April 27, 2018

Go Planet ... it's your EARTH Day

Yep, we're still celebrating Earth Day this week by creating cards that feature recycled, repurposed or upcycled elements. Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "My recycled elements this week are both pretty pieces of giftwrap saved from holiday packages last xmas: the kraft and red paper with the pine boughs, plus the adorable midcentury-modern-style animals that were obviously way too cute to toss away. I've used the brand new sketch from Sketch Saturday to make my card extra fresh, however!"


Stephanie says, "I won't lie ... when I saw this adorable Yeti on the packaging for the Glad Storage Containers I buy each holiday season, I let out a little *woot* right there in the grocery aisle. I knew that cutie was going on my Earth Day card.  Turns out it took me over an hour to remember where I hid the little cutie, but I finally found him and put my card together.  I had to do some creative trimming to get rid of the words, but I like how it sort of looked like an ornament when I was done."

Scroll down to the original Earth Day post for all the details and to link up your amazing eco-friendly creation! ♥

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Two adorable cards, ladies. I'm hoping that inspiration strikes this weekend so that I can play along.